Tue, 22 Dec|
Crafty Owls Pottery and Art Studio
Book a Table 10am-11.30am
Your own table at the brand new Crafty Owls Pottery cafe; you pay for what you paint! Coffee is takeaway only at the moment but so worth it!
Time & Location
22 Dec 2020, 10:00 – 11:30
Crafty Owls Pottery and Art Studio, 2 Bank St, Ossett WF5 8NL, UK
About The Event
We are so excited to share our brand new Studio with you. We have over 100+ different ceramic items to choose from to paint anyway you wish using a choice of our 30 studio glazes. Perfect for family time together.
Whilst we are in Tier Three the following rules apply to keep everyone safe:-
* Please do not arrive more than 10 minutes before the start of your booking
* only one non-painter per table
* please sanitise hands on arrival
* masks should be worn whilst in the studio at all times
* Tables are set more than two metres apart
* we have a one way system in place around the studio
* a max of 6 people in the same bubble may be seated together
* the coffee shop will be Takeaway service only (it is very nice coffee)
* no food or drink is permitted in the studio
* if you have any of the symptoms of Covid even if you do not feel ill, please do not visit the studio
* your table is booked for 90 minutes only. This allows us time between bookings to fully clean and sanitise
By booking your table, you are agreeing to comply with all of the above.
If you cannot make it into the studio, we are still selling Takeaway kits on our website www.craftyowlspottery.com
* we will be advise you on when items will be ready for collection - if you are unsure just ask
* we will not text/call when items are ready (only if there is a rare and unforeseen delay)
* please bring your receipt on collection - this is the quickest way we can locate your items
* we can only hold items for three months (due to storage space). Uncollected items will be donated to charity
Your Table (up to 6 people)
Your Table reserved for you ; up to 6 people in your bubble. Pay for what you paint!